The MnSCU Board of Trustees has adopted policy and procedures related to student life statewide and campus student organizations. Student activities and student government provide an opportunity for student growth and development that complement curricular learning opportunities.
The student affairs division of the MnSCU system office provides technical assistance on best practices, policy and legal compliance for student activities and government. .
- Student Involvement in Decision-Making PowerPoint Presentation
- Student Organization Sample Constitution (pdf). This sample constitution can serve as a template for student organizations that are developing their constitution.
- Constitution PowerPoint Presentation (ppt) This is a presentation to help students to understand the elements of a constitution for a student organizations.
- Minnesota State College Student Advisor's Constitution
- Minnesota State College Student Association (MSCSA)
- Minnesota State University Student Association (MSUSA)
- National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA)
- Minnesota College Athletic Association (MCAC)
- MnSCU Board of Trustees Policies
The Student Affairs Division of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, system office provides technical assistance on best practices, policy and legal compliance for student conduct.
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, Board of Trustees Policies Student Conduct (3.6)
Interim Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs